Learning Activities at Home


Learning Activities at Home 



      
     Hi guys, here I will tell you a little about my activities while studying at home. Before that, introduce my name is Cindy Ratna Kurniawati from SMAN 1 Purwosari. Knowing our state of emergency that is being hit by COVID 19, all busy activities are temporarily stopped.

     Coronavirus is a group of viruses that can cause disease in animals or humans. Several types of coronavirus are known to cause respiratory infections in humans ranging from cold coughs to more serious ones such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). A new type of Coronavirus has been found to cause COVID-19. This virus is a newly discovered virus outbreak in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, fatigue, and dry cough. Some patients may experience pain and ache, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. Symptoms experienced are usually mild and appear gradually. Therefore we must stay at home and wash our hands frequently to prevent outbreaks of the corona virus.

      For this reason, my school conducts online study at home, where all students are still given the usual tasks via the internet and can use our cellphones well. In my opinion, online learning is very practical. However, there are some lessons that I do not understand about the material described online. I prefer material that is explained directly, because it can be directly asked when we don't understand it. Many of my friends have difficulties with online learning. In this online learning, the assignments given by our teacher also have a collection deadline. Therefore, we should not underestimate the tasks given by our teacher.

     Other activities that I do at home are helping parents clean the house such as mopping, washing, and others. Usually, I also do light exercise at home so that my body stays healthy. I do not know how long this activity ends and can carry out activities as usual, we must continue to keep ourselves from being infected by COVID 19, for example by staying silent at home and diligently cleaning things at home, because the virus can spread through anything.
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE PROJECT

Songs