Songs


"Songs"

 Now you find two song lyric of your favorite songs!
      Answer the following questions!
               1. What is the title of those songs?
               2. Who is the singer?
               3. Write the parts of the song lyric as the above example!
               4. Why do you like those songs?
               5. What do the songs tell about?
               6. What kind of are they?
      
    Answer!
    1. a). Way Back Home
        b). Make It Right

    2. a). Shaun ft Conor Maynard
        b). BTS ft Lauv

 3. a). Way Back Home: Remember when I told you
                                             "No matter where I go
                                             I'll never leave your side
                                             You will never be alone"
                                             Even when we go
                                             through changes
                                             Even when we're old
                                             Remember that I told you
                                             I'll find my way back home
       b). Make it Right: And I almost lost ya
                                  But I can’t forget ya
                                  Cause you were the reason
                                  that I survived
                                  You were there for me
                                  through all the times I cried
                                  I was there for you but
                                  then I lost my mind
                                  I know that I messed u
                                  but I promise I
                                  Oh oh
                                  I can make it right

    4. I really like those songs because they can help calm me down when I'm angry or sad. And those songs have a good philosophy.

    5. a). Way Back Home: This song tells how tightly a relationship without many problems and does not think negatively of one another.
        b). Make it Right: This song tells the story of the presence of someone who always supports your life both in a state of joy and sorrow whether it's family, friends, friends, spouse, or people who are near you. When you feel sad, lost or in the lowest point, only that person understands your condition and tries to help you. As much as possible, he will do his best so you can get up and get excited again. He is like the light that guides you from the dark. His existence was finally able to make you survive and improve yourself to be even better.
    6. a). The song "Way Back Home" includes Pop Songs
        b). The song "Make it Right" includes Korean Pop Songs

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Learning Activities at Home

SOS4LOVE PROJECT